I love Fall! You can get festive in the kitchen and around the home without packing on the calories. Here are some fun Fall food items and activities:
- Add some SPICE: I love pumpkin spice and just by adding a few dashes of cinnamon and pumpkin spice to your favorite gluten-free cookie recipes you can enjoy the season’s flavors with some added antioxidants.
- Apple Spice Tea: I love herbal teas during the fall, not to mention its calorie free!
- Pumpkin spice candles. Not into baking? No problem, simply place a Pumpkin candle in your kitchen and have it smell like fall no matter what you have planned.
- Roasted veggies. Some great Fall vegetables include the following: broccoli, Brussel sprouts, carrots, okra, potatoes, pumpkins and zucchini.
- Baked cinnamon apples are one of my favorite desserts. Just chop up some apples, let them roast for a bit in the oven and top with cinnamon & sea salt. Add melted butter (optional). So good!
- Pumpkin smoothies and grain-free pumpkin cookies. Checkout pinterest for awesome recipes.
- Go soup crazy. I was never a soup person until I discovered the instapot. Again, checkout Pinterest for awesome recipes.
- Bundle up and go for a crisp walk after dinner. This is a great way to enjoy the changing colors and burn off some extra calories.
- Spaghetti squash. Spaghetti squash is one of the best things about fall and yes you guessed it, Pinterest is full of all the wonderful things you can make spaghetti squash with.
- Write at least 5 Thank You Notes a month during October and November. Studies show the attitude of gratitude is good for the health!
2 Corinthians 9:
“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
For our meal plans checkout our SHOP.