We are headed into Week 3 of the Food For The Soul Challenge. If you are just now joining us, you can still register and we would love for you to join us. You can do so, by simply going to the Food For The Soul Get Right Plan. To catch up on the first 2 weeks of the challenge, please see previous blogs Week 1 & Week 2.
10 Key Health Practices to Strive For & Implement This Upcoming Week
- Upon rising, think or write down 3 things you are grateful for.
- Have a glass of lemon water before you coffee.
- Get in 30-60 minutes of activity first thing in the morning.
- Go grain-free at breakfast, have a veggie egg scramble omelet, checkout this recipe out Grain-Free Omelet.
- Pack a lunch or make sure all your lunches are homemade for the week.
- Go for a walk on your lunch time break.
- Add one extra workout to your workout routine this week.
- Two times this week try to go completely grain free at every meal.
- Do some research or try out intermittent fasting, for more information checkout this article.
- Add some hill sprints to the end of your workout for some extra burn.
We love to hear from you how the challenge is going in the comments. Those who are registered have access to our nutrition specialist and personal trainer.