Spring is in the air!!! And it’s time to break out the grills or just make the burger inside. Here is an easy paleo burger dinner that will leave you satisfied. Let us know some different ways you like to whip up burgers in the comments below!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey, optional
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Combine the ground beef, egg, and spices in a medium bowl. Using your hands, thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of coconut flour to the mixture and combine with your hands.
- Allow the meat to sit for 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too wet to form patties with, add the second tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Divide the meat into fourths and shape it into patties, using your thumb to indent, then place the patties in the fridge.
- Next, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Melt the coconut oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Place burger patties in the pan, cooking 4-5 minutes per side or until preferred doneness.
- Divide the greens between 4 plates. Top with tomatoes and onions, add your burger, and drizzle with mustard vinaigrette. Enjoy!