Here are a few ways to sneak more greens & powerful nutrients into you and your loved one’s meals:
- Add a handful of spinach to smoothies (I like to freeze a pack of spinach, so it is nice and cold for the blend.)
- Add herbs like basil to marinara-based dishes or tomato salads.
- Pair a side romaine salad with your favorite quick and easy burgers.
- Add spinach to marinara sauce.
- Whip up some fresh pico de galo and serve it with your dinner chips or tacos.
- Make a powerhouse after-dinner dessert smoothie; mix oat milk, frozen spinach, berries, and cacao nibs for a sweet treat.
- Add an extra serving of broccoli to your chicken and veggie stir-fry.
- Scramble in spinach, kale, or another leafy green into your egg scramble.
- Add cherry tomatoes, onions, shredded lettuce, and cilantro to your tacos.
- Add lemons and limes to your water or soda water.
Our shop is a proud sponsor of Food For The Soul, an organization dedicated to getting nourishing food to those in need and spreading HOPE throughout DFW. For every purchase of our ebook, we donate $1; for every nutrition and workout program purchase we donate $5.