Goal setting is pretty critical when setting out on any new venture or health journey but so is taking time to strategically plan the habits that need to be in place to make the goal happen. Say it is your goal to lose 10 lbs, tone up, or run a marathon, an action plan has to follow to make your goal a reality.
Here are some great habits that can lead to big changes:
- Make your bed every morning.
- Pray & gratitude journal every morning.
- Drink 16 oz of water before morning coffee.
- Commit to getting in at least 45 minutes of activity every day.
- Plan on going to the grocery store 1-2 times a week. Having healthy items on hand is 3/4 the battle.
- Take some time each week to plan out some meals or food prep to have items on hand.
- Find an active evening event instead of happy hour.
- Make it a point to spend time outside.
- Commit to working on your yard or garden 1-2 times a week.
- Get in a lunch or evening walk.
- Aim to eat veggies at every meal.
- Track your progress.
- Have a healthy potluck once a week with neighbors or a bible study and trade healthy recipes.
- Make time to clean your apartment or house each week.
- Read at least 10 pages a day.
- Make a healthy night routine.
Let us know what are some healthy habits you have incorporated into your health routine that had led to major results in the comments below!
Our shop is a proud sponsor of Food For The Soul, an organization dedicated to combating hunger and spreading HOPE throughout DFW. For every purchase of our ebook & health kits, we donate $1; for every nutrition program purchase, we donate $5.