Fall is officially here and who doesn’t love Fall food?! Below is a healthier option for pumpkin cheesecake bars. They are a blast to whip up with friends. Below the recipe will you find a link to our No-Bake Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake bars video. While we may be headed into the Holiday season, you can still enjoy all the season has to offer without tipping the scale. Let us know what you think of the recipe in the comments below!
No-Bake Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol sweetener (or Stevia)
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol sweetener (or Stevia)
- 1/3 cup whipped topping (sugar-free cool whip)
- 15 oz pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/3 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- To create the crust layer, mix the almond flour, cinnamon, powdered sweetener of choice, and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment paper-lined baking dish or pan. Pour melted butter on top of the dry ingredients and stir them together so the dry ingredients are coated. Press the crust down firmly. Set aside for now.
- To create the cheesecake layer, mix the cream cheese and powdered sweetener of your choice until you have a smooth texture. Fold in the whipped topping, then pour on top of the crust. Place in the refrigerator for now.
- To create the pumpkin layer, mix the pumpkin puree, the sugar-free vanilla pudding mix, and the milk. Add vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until you have a smooth, creamy texture. Pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Place the bars in your freezer to set, for about 3 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake bar from the freezer, slice, and serve!
Want more? Become a patron and get access to our premium ad-free recipes for the Holidays, plus so much more. Head to our SHOP now to become a patron today!