Here is to Spring & Snacking! I put together some of my favorite healthy snacks that can be enjoyed all spring long. I hope you like them. Let me know what some of your favorite snacks recipes are in the comments below.
Crispy Zucchini Chips
- 4 large zucchinis
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees F.
- Wash, dry and thinly slice zucchini into 1/8 inch thick slices.
- In a bowl mix in extra-virgin olive, sea salt, cracked pepper.
- On a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper place zucchini slices on them.
- Pop in the oven.
- Bake for about 60-90 minutes. At about the 60 minute mark, routinely check every 10 minutes after.
Mojito Spring salad
- 6 oz Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Mint, packed
- 6 oz Raspberries
- 1 lb Strawberries
- 4 cups Watermelon
- 1/4 cup Lime juice, fresh
- 3 Tbs Coconut sugar
- Grab a large bowl and start by throwing in the cubed watermelon.
- Add in the raspberries along with the sliced strawberries.
- Add in chopped mint, lime juice and coconut sugar.
- Mix them all together and enjoy!
Maple Cinnamon Garbanzo Beans
- 1 can of Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
- A pinch of sea salt
- A few shakes of ground cinnamon
- Drain and pat dry the Garbanzo beans.
- Place in air fryer for 15 minutes at 400 F.
- Remove garbanzo beans drizzle with a little extra-virgin olive, sea salt, maple syrup and mix around.
- Place back in the airfryer and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove, let cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spread garbanzo beans on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place garbanzo in a bowl mix in the extra-virgin olive, sea salt and maple syrup. Once evenly coated, pop them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Veggies, Pita Chips & Hummus Plates
- Red Bell Peppers
- Pita Chips
- Chop Veggies.
- Place veggies and chopped pita chips on a platter.
- Add a bowl in the center of hummus for dipping.
Pop grapes in the freezer overnight and then pop them out when you are ready to eat them!
Ready To Go Snacks
Let’s face it, we don’t always have time to prep but here are some snacks that are on the healthy side and ready to go at a drop of a hat:
If you are really looking to take your Spring Snacking to the next level. Check out Southern Living’s Spring Party Appetizer Recipes That Will Cure Your Spring Fever!
For our GROWING kits, apparel, tumblers, and programs check out our SHOP.