Check out this quick and easy Buffalo Chicken Low Carb Dish! For a quick hack pick up a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and shred it by pulling apart the chicken with two forks!
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (one medium head)
- 1 ½ cups diced or shredded carrots
- 1 ½ cups diced celery
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup homemade mayo or any of the Primal Kitchen Paleo Mayonnaise Line
- 1 cup Franks Red Hot Original sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- chopped green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine cauliflower, carrots, celery, onion, chicken, salt, and pepper in a casserole dish and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayo and hot sauce and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the casserole and stir to combine, coating everything well.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, then uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
- Serve topped with homemade ranch or diced avocado and enjoy!