Rosemary Chicken Tenders
- 1-2 Lbs Chicken tenders
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- 2-3 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tsp Fresh Rosemary Leaves Minced
- 3 tbsp Good Quality Butter
- 1-2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 c Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 tbs Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- Lemon Slices & Rosemary Sprig for Serving Optional - Just for looks
- Coconut Flour Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Season chicken tenders with sea salt & cracked pepper.
Heat extra-virgin olive oil on a pan. Add chicken tenders and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or at least till they brown.
Coat the baking dish with coconut oil spray and place chicken tenders in it.
In a small bowl, mix together the finely chopped rosemary, butter, minced garlic garlic, chicken broth, almond flour and lemon juice. Pour the butter mixture over the chicken.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken tenders reaches 165F.
Spoon extra juice over chicken and top with freshly chopped parsley.