Looking for an awesome nutrient-packed fried rice dish?! Check out this awesome recipe!
Sweet Chili Microgreen Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 1-2 Handfuls Argula Microgreens
- 1-2 Handfuls Radish Microgreens
- 2 TBSP Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1 Frozen Pack of Cauliflower Rice
- 4-5 TBSP Trader Joe's Sweet Chili Sauce
Lightly coat pan with extra-virgin olive oil
Add riced cauliflower to the pan and cover with a lid.
Stir and sauté, breaking up the riced cauliflower.
Add a little more extra-virgin olive oil if desired.
I like to make sure the cauliflower rice has a little crispy to it.
1-2 minutes before you are ready to take the riced cauliflower out, add in the sweet chili sauce with the microgreens.
Stir for 1-2 minutes and then plate.
If you prefer you can wait till riced cauliflower is plated before adding your microgreens.